The University runs an exciting programme of events from Public Lectures by high profile speakers to creative workshops at its iconic Victoria Gallery and Museum.
Recent articles tagged with 'event'
Upcoming events from the University Calendar
- IIB SEMINAR: Dr Madan Babu, Cambridge University - Title: Intrinsically Disordered Proteins: Regulation and Disease, 10 March 2014
- Research Seminar: The interaction of homeostatic and hedonic systems underpinning human eating behaviour presented by Graham Finlayson, University of Leeds, 12 March 2014
- IIB SEMINAR: Prof Jane Endicott, Newcastle University - Title: 'CDK complexes controlling the cell cycle and transcription', 17 March 2014
- Eleanor Rathbone Public Lecture Seminar Series 13/14 -Health Futures, 19 March 2014
- Charity Law and Policy Unit - Shaping Social Welfare Law: the Legal Opportunity Structure for Charities, 20 March 2014